Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Thankfulness Journal #5

Here's 20 more things I was thankful for this year. These cover the days July 19th through August 7th. Hope all of my friends and family are having a wonderful Christmas!

Day 201- Opportunity to help the youth group bake cookies. I was also blessed to have several people tell me how much they love watching Pierce and Reagan interact and what great kids they are.
Day 202- Thankful for the opportunity Pierce has had to participate in a mission trip.
Day 203- Thankful for a husband that still loves me even after I act like a brat.
Day 204- Watched Tim baptize Reagan and got to hear Scott Hamilton's testimony
Day 205- Breakfast for dinner
Day 206- Reagan gets excited about a Bible study
Day 207- Extra funds for an emergency
Day 208- Chaperoned the youth group's "Mystery Trip" and climbed to the top of the world's largest treehouse.
Day 209- Start of the summer Olympics! And, thought the AC was broken, but it was just a tripped breaker.
Day 210- Saw the final Batman movie, The Dark Knight Rises
Day 211- Thankful for everyone that works with Otter Creek's middle school youth group; mainly David Knox, Zac Smith, James Curtis and Hannah Whitney
Day 212- Brentwood Middle; what appears to be a great new school!
Day 213- MNC's accomplishment as the 2011 AA International Chorus Champions.
Day 214- CAMP NIGHT!! The chance to see how much my kids LOVE camp through pictures and videos
Day 215- Learning how to get my camera out of auto mode
Day 216- Got our bonus room packed up in a few hours
Day 217- Great face-to-face talk with my mom
Day 218- Wilson life group is back after a summer break
Day 219- Last day of counseling, and I finally found Ben and Jerry's Key Lime Pie ice cream!
Day 220- Free boxes

No comments:

Post a Comment