Monday, December 24, 2012

Thankfulness Journal #4

You may have thought I forgot about my Thankfulness Journal. While I have been lax in sharing these with you, I have been faithful to keep writing down my blessings this year. We only have ONE WEEK LEFT of 2012! Eek! So, I will bring you the rest of my Thankfulness Journal in daily installments from now until New Year's Day. Days 181-200 run from June 29th to July 18th. Here we go...!

Day 181- AIR CONDITIONING (Temp reached 109!)
Day 182- Night time walk on the beach
Day 183- Pixar (got to watch the latest movie, Brave, with the family)
Day 184- Found a sand dollar on the beach and watched the sunset over the ocean with Reagan
Day 185- A visit with Tim's family, especially his Papa who is in bad health; also, getting to feed flamingos!
Day 186- Our country, and the freedoms we are privileged to enjoy; also, fireworks over the ocean
Day 187- Universal Studios Express Passes. Cut our wait time in line by about 75%
Day 188- Reagan was chosen to get a wand at Ollivander's in Harry Potter World. She said she would remember it for the rest of her life.
Day 189- How great my kids have been on vacation: no bickering, begging, whining, or complaining
Day 190- A fantastic vacation with Tim and the kids
Day 191- A fun art camp for Reagan
Day 192- Cooler temps and a dreary, drizzly day
Day 193- Fried Cheesecake
Day 194- Reagan's first all-nighter at the Youth Group lock-in and subsequent naps from BOTH kids
Day 195- The kids got to visit with mom and Jeannie
Day 196- 7 straight days of rain after 2 weeks of 100+ degree temps
Day 197- The look on Reagan's face as she told us she wanted to be baptized
Day 198- Made my first purchase for the new house: a hammock for the screened in porch
Day 199- MNC's talented music team
Day 200- Learned that the song I've been humming since Reagan told us of her decision, and that I've been wanting to sing after her baptism (The Lord Bless You and Keep You) is on the worship schedule for that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment