Sunday, December 30, 2012

Thankfulness Journal #10

Only two more posts to go! I'll wrap this up tomorrow! Days 312-342 cover November 7th through December 7th.

Day 312- The election is OVER, and the political ads and arguments are going away!!
Day 313- Hot soup on a chilly night
Day 314- My new iPhone and the microphone feature for texting and email
Day 315- Sharing Santa Claus stories with Reagan, now that she knows the truth
Day 316- A home for my family to sleep in at night
Day 317- I don't have to defrost the windows or heat up the car in the morning
Day 318- Ms. Lee's suffering is over
Day 319- O Lord Our Lord, and the descant with a high Bb
Day 320- Getting stuff cleaned out of the basement and the ability to give someone a baby swing for free
Day 321- A Cappella music
Day 322- A great group of young ladies for our Young Women In Song and Harmony festival, and the opportunity to work with them
Day 323- We brought home our new puppy!
Day 324- A beautiful memorial service for Lee, full of laughter among the tears.
Day 325- Luna slept through her second night at home with us!
Day 326- A night for Tim to play video games in our basement with his closest friends
Day 327- A day for our nation to be thankful for all of their many blessings
Day 328- There's nothing I want so desperately that I'm willing to loose sleep and fight crazy crowds of people just to save a few bucks
Day 329- No long car trip or awful traffic for the holidays
Day 330- The opportunity to host the 6th grade girls covenant group, and be witness to the their sweet hearts and spirits for the Lord
Day 331- Reagan's quick thinking; jumping in the cold pool to grab Cooper after he jumped in
Day 332- Both of my babies were born healthy, and I've never suffered the heartache of loosing a child
Day 333- Target's $5 gift card deals
Day 334- Christmas music
Day 335- Someone found my keys after I left on them on the roof of the car and turned them in to a Kroger
Day 336- Better organization in our pantry!
Day 337- The opportunity to buy gifts for someone less fortunate than me.
Day 338- A husband that's better at talking sense into an irrational, dramatic child than I am
Day 339- Band teachers
Day 301- Singing Christmas carols at the Children's Hospital, and the little boy with Down's that ran up onto the stage
Day 341- Back pain relief. This is the first time I've had my back REALLY popped in almost 4 years.
Day 342- The bravery of the men who defended Pearl Harbor 71 years ago

No comments:

Post a Comment