Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'm Still Standin'

Somehow, last week got away from me before I was able to make a new entry to the blog. For those of you waiting with breathless anticipation for the next installment of the church saga, I would ask for your patience. You see, the next stage of grief I need to talk about is Depression. I'm having a difficult time putting my thoughts into words. Also, I'm part of a Sweet Adelines chorus, and we're going to Chattanooga this weekend for our regional competition (my first time on the contest stage, BTW!). I'm afraid that revisiting all of the emotions from the past will crush the positive, winning attitude I'm trying to maintain right now. So, friends, stay tuned. I WILL keep writing the story, and it WILL have a happy ending! My next blog post will be a continuation of my series on cooking and freezing. For the month of April, in honor of Autism Awareness Month, I will be doing a series about our experiences raising an autistic son.

I have been touched by all of the encouragement I've received from so many of you. I'm honored that you would take a minute or two out of your day to read the out-pouring of my heart and soul. Thank you again for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment